Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I love him more...



8 years ago today I married the absolute LOVE.of.my.life! I can not even believe 8 years has already passed us by. I am way more in love with you today than I was the day I married you and I did not know that was possible! We were talking this morning about what all has happened in our lives in the past 8 years and God has sure done a lot!

We have:
moved 3 times
had 2 kids
been all over the world together
laughed A LOT
cried together
rejoiced together
stressed together
waited on the Lord....together
grew up together. We met when we were 18 and married at 20. So YES we have grown up together:)
fallen in love over and over and over again
planned our future (but we know that is pointless because it's all God's plan not our own)
become completely debt free together...Praise God! Thank you Dave:)
grew in our relationship with the Lord.
I literally could go on and on at what all we have been through and done in the past 8 years but...God has been good, and so faithful to us. I can't imagine a greater man for me to be married to and to walk through life with. I don't want to just be married to him. I want us to have the best relationship possible. A marriage that our girls know is of the Lord. A marriage that is STRONG. That no matter what Alyssa and Bella know that we love each other and we are committed to the lord and to one another for a life time!

Matt you are the Rock of our family and I absolutely adore you. I am so thankful the Lord brought you in my life 10 years ago. I look forward to where the lord will lead us throughout our lifetime. I love you Matt!!!!



3 comments:

Chrissy Cash said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 8 great years! Time flies when you are having fun, right?! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Again. :)
Love both of you very much and couldn't be happier that Matty picked you. I hope y'all have an absolutely fantastic anniversary together. Love you and miss y'all terribly!

Ashley said...

Aww so sweet!!! Happy Anniversary to one of the best couples I know!!! you are both such a blessing to so many! Love y'all!