Friday, June 17, 2011

Birthday Girl!!!


We have a 5 year old on our hands! WHAT?!?! How. DId. This. Happen? Yep that's pretty much what I have been asking myself for the past month? Kindergarten? Really? Oh. my. word.
This momma is not at all ready for her to start school. I feel like everything about these past 5 years of Alyssa's life have made a screeching halt to the front of my memory and it's making me:
Sad...at how fast it has flown by....Cliche I know, but true!!
Happy...because of all the sweet memories we have made with this amazing little girl!
Proud...of the girl she is becoming. I could go on and on about how great she is.
Thankful...As we prayed with Alyssa last night, Matt and I both thanked God for the time He has given us and prayed He would grant us many more years. After all, He is the Giver of Life.

So Happy 5th Birthday to our sweet little Alyssa! You are so full of life and such an amazing blessing to your daddy and I! We love you more than you could ever imagine and are so incredibly proud of you!


No comments: