Thursday, January 13, 2011

What have I been doing???

Man it sure would be much easier if I just updated a few times a week....but instead I like to make things more difficult and bore you all to death! So hear I go!!

It's been a busy few months! Let's see..

In November we did a small little party for Bella's 2nd birthday. It was fun..she did not have a clue it was all for her. She opened her first couple of gifts and then she was ready to go watch her new Barney DVD...so I opened the rest! We ate the cake without her! I know....I'm sure you other mom's are frowning on me...sorry! She's 2! She didn't care...what's a mom to do?!?!

These were some of the party favors!!



Matt and I also made a trip to NYC over Thanksgiving! We were gone a week and though we missed the girls, it was definitely one of the funnest trips ever! We went with some great friends and had an absolute blast! If you ever get the chance...GO. If you don't...you will still live! :)

December was a busy month celebrating Christmas! We like to use the WHOLE month to celebrate! It was fun and just a very relaxing Christmas for us. They are not always that way so we throughly enjoyed this one! The girls were fun and we focused our Christmas on teaching the girls more about Christ and why we really celebrate Christmas!


We got our first snow of the year ( I know you all know this already but this is more for me to look back on) and the girls were loving it. Alyssa has been waiting all year for some snow to play in. She had a great time. Me on the other hand...I stayed in and drank coffee.:)
The girls are growing up way too fast! It just is flying by for me. I wish I could stop time but I am also loving each and every stage. Bella can just slow down a little...I know she's the last so I am trying to savor every moment with her!!

Ok that's all for now! It feels good to just sit down and write out a post! Ok I am saving some stuff to post again tomorrow.....we will see if that happens!!:)


1 comment:

Chrissy Cash said...

I was just going to tell you the other day that you needed a new blog post! :) I'll be checking back to see if you post again tomorrow! Love ya!