Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Helmet

Bella Grace loves to get into just about anything. Mostly things I don't want her in, but that's the fun of it all, right? ! No, she is one super sweet and cute kid....she just has LOTS of energy. More than her mommy sometimes. Well...all the time. BUT, I must say I keep up pretty well. I guess there's not really another option. :) I really wouldn't have it any other way. Both my girls were extremely busy and super curious about life.

I am pretty sure Bella needs to wear this at all times. Plus, she just looks really stinkin cute!!:)




Let all who run to you for protection always sing joyful songs.
Provide shelter for those who truly love you and let them rejoice."
Psalm 5:11

2 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

She is very stinkin cute in that helmet! She'll be riding a bike before you know it :)

Dazzle Me Boutique said...

So sweet!