Thursday, May 20, 2010

A day at the park!


Wow it has been a few weeks since I have posted! Time has just gotten away from me! oops! So, for all of you who have been dying to see what we have been up to, here it goes! Not a lot! I just haven't posted!:) Actually we have been busy, but I couldn't tell you one thing we have done!!

We have been loving this spring like weather. Could do without the rain, but nonetheless it has still been some great weather!
We love meeting Matt at the park for lunch! Here are some pictures from a day we had at the park last week! These girls are getting way too big, but cuter everyday!




I actually have several pictures that I will be posting in the next few days. I wanted to save them so I could do several posts!!:)

"Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful
and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe."
Colossians 12:28

2 comments:

Dazzle Me Boutique said...

They are getting so big. Bella is really look so much more like a girl and less like a baby. I am going through the same with Olivia. She is saying so much and doing so much. Last night I was working hard and she kept coming in my room, saying "NO! Go to bed!" and shutting the door on me, lol. Little stinkers! We need to get these girls together soon because Kadence keeps asking to go to Alyssa's house :)

The Jordon Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time at the park, looks so fun!
I love Bella's hair she's just a doll.. takes after her big sis of course :)
Miss you all!