Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Silly Goose!!

Our little love bug! She is just so sweet!!

WOW!! Can you believe it? Two posts in one day! I am so impressed with myself. I guess that will somewhat make up for the lack of posting lately! But hey, I did give my blog a face lift so that is another point too!


We are just loving the beautiful fall temperatures that we have had lately. Alyssa loves being outside doing just about anything. Today I bribed her that if she would let me take some pictures she could go outside!!!:) It worked! They aren't anything professional, but hey they will work for now!


She is getting so big and just so much fun right now! God has truly blessed us with her and we could not ask for anything more!


Here are a few pictures of her this afternoon before nap time!!


Alyssa LOVES her swing! That was the best 20.00 that we have ever spent on her! She would live in that thing if we let her!!
She also loves suckers!!!
She is too silly!!!
But I guess I can't deny where she gets it!!

1 comment:

The Jordon Family said...

You girls are sooo silly !!
Love yall!