Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally...Bella's Room

What you see as you enter the room!


First of all, please keep in mind this is not a finished project. I still have to have the canvas over her crib painted and hang some more accent pieces throughout the room, but this will at least give you an idea of what the room is looking like!

Please excuse the vacuum cleaner that is in a few of the pictures!!Her crib and bedding! I just loved this bedding from the first time that I saw it! You really can't tell, but there is lots of turquoise in it!! That is why some of the accent pieces are turquoise!
Just a little canvas that I painted and then framed. Nothing special, but I love having scripture in the house and the girls' rooms!
Our new recliner and rocker! I love this chair! I can't wait to rock Bella Grace in it!!
Bella's new Armoire and wardrobe!! I love this thing!!
I will hopefully have a finished product in the next 2 weeks so keep posted!!!

4 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Alyssa looks so big and pretty!!! and Bella's room is adorable! You all are doing a great job!!
I can't wait to see it all finished and the baby in the crib :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT girl!!!!! sooooooo chic!

Alissa and Jordan said...

Hey girl, it's been a while. I've enjoyed following your blog. Congrats (a little late) on your pregnancy! Her room looks fabulous and great job on your verse painting.I love it! Alyssa is getting so big. What a cutie. Can't wait to meet Bella!

Ben and Kristen said...

So cute! I am impressed with your creativity!