Monday, January 20, 2014

A busy week


These past few weeks have been crazy busy. I feel like I write that in every blog, so maybe I should just say life is crazy busy.  It is.  It is such a good busy, but a busy life can lead to a lot of laundry.  Just saying...I bet busy people have a lot of laundry piling high in their laundry room and possibly it covers the floor too.   That would be really bad. Sigh...

So while my laundry machine is washing and my dryer is drying, I thought I would update this nifty little blog of mine with some of my favorite little girls.


On Monday's Alyssa and I often get the opportunity to go out for dinner just her and I.  We LOVE this time and this week was no different.  A girl after my own heart.  Rolls. I love all things carb related.

Bella Boo is now 5 (not possible) and she is just so funny.  She is always ready for school and seriously wakes up the same every single day.  Happy and ready for breakfast.  I love her priorities:)


Bella decided Lola girl needed to come with us one day this week and I looked in the backseat and she was reading to her.  A girl and her dog.  These girls love their Lola Lou.



Sweet sisters before church yesterday.  They really can get a long and when they do it sure is blissful.  Nothing hurts my heart more then when they fight and argue and are just mean to each other.  

Matt and I always pray for our girls, of course, but I have been so burdened lately to pray much more specifics over their lives. They both have different needs and different struggles so we set them down and asked what areas of their life they needed help or guidance in. It was so neat to hear their hearts and see how the Lord is working in their lives.

Always thankful for each day, but some weeks are just extra sweet and this was one of those.  

Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.  Ephesians 4:31-32

No comments: