Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ward Weekend

Just a glimpse at our weekend!
The colors in NWA in the Fall are beyond beautiful.  I love when God shows of with his creation and this time of year is one of my favorite masterpieces!  He is so good and lavishes us with his love.

This football season has not been one I want to remember, but the memories made while watching the Hogs are always cherished.  I love my family and I love my Razorbacks...win or lose.  But...I am ready for a winning season!


My sweet momma!  Blessed by her!  Always.
I LOVE Panera.  Like could eat a bagel from there every. single. day.  The closest Panera to me is about 25 mins so I do not get to partake in their morning glory quite as often as I would like!  SO, I decided to try my hand at some homemade wheat bagels.  I must say, they were fabulous.  This is the recipe that I used.  I used a bread machine to make my dough and then just followed the rest of the directions.  I made: Cinnamon Sugar, cinnamon raisin, chocolate chip and honey oat.  The only thing I would change is to add some of the ingredients in with the dough so it is not just on top and it is inside the bagel as well. You know..just like Panera does!!:)  
Watch out Panera...I'm coming after your business!!:)
Sunday mornings are our favorite.  We woke up to fresh bagels and sweet kiddos.  A relaxing morning together before church.  
This face...melts our heart and brings much Joy in our lives.

Sweet Sisters before church.  Their bond is amazing and I pray the Lord will protect their friendship!  


He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.
Daniel 2:21

No comments: