Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A week of fun!

You might be in Branson when...you see lots of little Elves traveling together on a tour bus!  Oh the site!!:)
 
They were having a grand ol time!  
You can't possibly go to Branson without a stop at this place.  It is just not an option!
uh hum...yes please!!
Oh and yes, I'll have some of that too:)  

The red hat ladies paid us a visit too!:) 
Breakfast of Champions right there.  I DID pair it with oatmeal covered with brown sugar and butter and pecans so I just pretended it was my toast! 
Saturday I got to spend the day with this sweetie pie! Love her to the moon and back and it just so happens she gets to join my family in January!  Oh Happy day!  We did a little wedding dress shopping.  She is going to be a beautiful bride!
Her beauty radiates from the inside out.  

No comments: