Saturday, April 27, 2013

We did it!!:)

This is sooo late in the news, but a couple friends and I ran our first half marathon a few weeks ago!  It was so much fun and such a sense of accomplishment!  The whole  time I was running I was just thanking God that he has given me the strength, energy, and health to train for and run such a race.   I am so glad that I set my mind to it and did it!!  It really is the best feeling knowing you have done something you never dreamed you would be able to do!  



Love these two girls!  I couldn't think of anyone else to run my first run with!!  

Um...I seriously scored some major loot at the race!  I mean, that's pretty much why I signed up in the first place!!  kidding...kind of:)


This man was my biggest fan.  He and Cody were there every couple of miles to cheer us on. It was a huge encouragement.  I am so thankful I am married to a man that loves me and supports me.  Even when it takes time away from our family!  Blessed.

No comments: