Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our Easter Weekend.


We had a great weekend in celebration of Jesus.  We talked a lot about what he means to us this time of year and what He means to us every day.  I'm constantly in awe of the sacrifice he made for me and the whole world.  I'm constantly amazed at how good he is to us and how He shows his love daily...  Whether I stop to recognize it or not!   

Here is a recap of our weekend as a family!  I sure do love these people of mine.  Just another huge blessing in my life!

So we started of Saturday with yummy Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls.  I make these each year at Christmas and freeze them.  This was my last batch and I'm pretty sure I won't be waiting till Christmas to make them again!  These are every bit of divine and every bit of wrong!!

The girls soccer game was cancelled Saturday so we had a morning of painting.  These girls love them some paint and they go. to. town.  Alyssa is one artistic little girl.  She does NOT get that from her momma!  I can mess up a stick figure.  FACT!

We decided to risk the weather and head to the Raz. baseball game on Sat.  As we were driving in to Fayetteville the skies were turning blue and the sun came out!  I started out in a Hallelujah chorus.  It's been a rain fest for a few weeks and I was stoked.  It turned out to be the best weather for some Hog baseball. :)

This little stinker has figured out she can get her self dressed.  She came out in this!  Such a fashionista that Bella is.  I told Matt that this totally explained Arkansas weather!  Right?!  

Our Easter pic!  Because who doesn't have one of these?  We took several.  This was the best.  It was sunny and one little girl has bright blue eyes and bright blonde hair.  Enough said.:

And just because I love him so... 





Unless the Lord builds this house, the work of the builders is wasted.
Psalm 127:1






No comments: