Sunday, January 27, 2013

Our week:captured by the iPhone!!:)

Um. Thank goodness for the good ol iPhone. What in the world would we do about pics if we didn't have it?  I have captured so many things I would have missed if I didn't have my trusty little side kick with me!  Thankful for that technology. It can be so distracting at times ( if I let it) but it is quite the blessing in capturing those sweet memories!!:).


Monday morning with my sweet girl. Girls days with this precious girl are my favorite!!  Hers too:)
She is a coffee girl. Just like her momma. Decaf of course!


Now that I am working I wanted a few meals that I could just throw in the oven and BAM dinner is done!  So Alyssa and I whipped up 2 different pasta dishes and some taco meat!  I must admit the pics don't look too appetizing.  Haha!  But in less than 30 minutes I had 3 dishes ready to go!  Ready for the work week!!

I managed to sneak in a lunch date with this hottie this week.  That sure made my day!  CFA of course!
I sooo look forward to my Friday's with this girl!  Our days have been cut short with me working, but I cherish our Friday's more than ever!  Be still my heart.  Total cutie!


Saturday mornings with these girls is my fav.  Coffee and donuts.  Every week.  I love it.  I look forward to it!  When they say.."we really want toast," I kind of cringe inside.  Momma likes her donut fix!

Saturday  morning this little fashionista wanted to go jump on the trampoline so she got her cute self dressed!  She finished her outfit off with her robe!  A girl with her own mind!

Love the view out my picture window.  I was folding laundry...they were playing so nicely.  Happy Girls.  Happy Momma!


Hello hotness working on our land.  Nothing like your man cutting down wood, driving a tractor, and making brush piles.  Hubba Hubba!

Let them praise the LORD for his great love
and for the wonderful things he has done for them.
For he satisfies the thirsty
and fills the hungry with good things.
Psalm 107:8-9

No comments: