Thursday, August 16, 2012

Terrific Thursday

Yep today was a fabulous day! Low key. At home. With my girls. Blessed!

We got up early and I loved it! We made breakfast (toast) together and ate on the back porch.

I had my quiet time while they played and then we began a overhaul on the playroom! They were a big help!! We have been in big time organization mode. It's been so fun!!

We played all afternoon and then made this yummy salad for dinner!!

Southwestern Chicken Salad.
So easy. So fresh. So good.

The girls practiced soccer tonight while Matt and I worked in the garage!
This girl and her style. Wow!!:). Uniquely made:)


With school starting next week I am looking for good breakfast ideas for the girls and this was a big hit!!



Before bed we whipped up these baked oatmeal in muffin cups. They are a very good, quick, and healthy breakfast or snack

Hope you made the best of your day! I am soaking In every second with these sweeties!!
Psalm 68:3
Le the Godly rejoice.  Let them be glad and filled with JOY.


No comments: