Friday, December 23, 2011

What a difference a year makes


I got to looking back at our pictures over the past year and couldn't believe the change in the girls. I am sooo very thankful for pictures that can capture the growth throughout the years. Just when I think I remember everything about them, I see pictures and can't believe the change that has taken place in just a year. A year that literally has FLOWN by. It really seems like we were just sitting by our Christmas tree reading the Christmas story to the girls and getting them in their Christmas jammies. I seriously think this was the quickest year ever!

2010 Christmas on the Square




2011 Christmas on the Square



Sure do love our sweet girls! What a fun tradition we have! It is one of my most favorite things to do with the girls. It doesn't hurt a bit that they now sell cotton candy, funnel cakes, AND kettle corn! Oh I can hardly wait for next year!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I agree quickest year ever!!! Bella now has that "big girl" look & Alyssa has a matured look.

Sarah Ward said...

I know!! So sad!