Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday...


Wednesdays are kind of just a day home for Bella and I! We typically never leave the house till time to get Alyssa from school. Then we head down to lavaca for church! Today I decided to do something different! You see, Bella loves to go and do, but she has always been a little more difficult to keep up with. So therefore, we don't do a whole lot of EXTRA things. We enjoy our Quality time together at home!!!:) Actually, it is more the fact that I don't want to make 2 trips to the Fort on Wednesdays so stay home!!

Today I took her to story time at the VB library! It was such a nice change from the normal routine of being home! They read stories, sang and danced to songs, did a craft, and had a snack. It was an hour and she LOVED it! I am already looking forward to next week! It was so fun and I loved seeing her interact! She is one silly girl that is for sure!

The teacher kept telling her, "Now get back...let someone else have a turn!" I had to laugh! Bella is always in the mix of things!!

So thankful for this high energy little girl. She loves people and loves to laugh and be silly! she is faster than lightening and keeps me on my toes! She is great for us! WE love her more than words can express and thank God each and every day he gives us with her!!

1 comment:

Chrissy Cash said...

I don't know why, but that picture of Bella just cracks me up! She looks so big and SO cute! Love it!