Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Friday thoughts...

This has been a great day. Lots going on so I thought I would share a few thoughts...Get ready this is RANDOM!!!


I am running a marathon relay next weekend...eek!!
Training has not been near as bad as I thought.
I am running the shortest leg. 5.3 miles
Today I ran 5.5 and it felt great!
Bella is still going "pee pee in the grass."
I received my ticket confirmation for Haiti today!
I can't wait to get my hands on those sweet kiddos.
I desire to live life outside my own little world.
Some of my favorite worship is while running.
My heart is HEAVY for a lot of people right now.
God answers prayers.
I have the BEST husband.
I adore my girls. Like a lot!
I love peanut butter crackers. Just a little fyi.
I really miss Taylor and Megan!!
Can not wait for the Caymans this summer.
I've been Thinking about Alyssa starting Kindergarden a lot lately. Time flies way too fast!

Happy Friday. Please don't judge me. I know this post was REALLY boring....and really weird. Sorry!




4 comments:

Kerri said...

that cracks me up about Bella! haha! and I'm so excited you are getting to go to Haiti! So, so awesome! :)

Taylor and Meagan Ethridge said...

LOVE IT! I totally agree about worship while youre running... I always want to sing outloud at the gym :)
Love you and miss you mucho!(that word reminds me of mexican food)hehe

Ham Family said...

Good luck with the relay -- you will blow it out of the water! Keep us updated!!

The Jordon Family said...

You're Great! That was not a boring post at all, those are the kind that keep my attention:)
Good luck with your race, you won't need it though.
I'm so happy for you going to Haiti! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Go Bella Boo! She's just helping daddy keep that yard fertilized:)
Love you all!!!