Monday, February 21, 2011

Potty Training



Bella has not been as easy breezy as Alyssa was at potty training! Alyssa was 21 months and by 2 she never even wore a pull up at bedtime. Little miss Bella is another story! She has done GREAT...but she is not as interested in the idea as sis was...UNLESS she is peeing outside! yep you heard that right! We are redneck around this house! Instead of Bella saying she needs to go pee pee, she says, "I go pee pee on the grass!!" it's very funny! She has been outside all sorts of times today to go "pee pee on the grass." I try to do it in the back yard so people driving by don't wonder what the heck those crazy people are doing but that does not always happen! We usually end up in the front yard...or landscaping! You know just wherever she wishes to go!!

She has been dry for 3 days straight. All. day. long! I know you may be saying about time...but it is what it is!! We are proud of her!

Bella you are one unique kid! Such a hoot and such a sweetie. This just adds one more reason why we love you sooo very much! I am so proud of you and how well you have done potty training. Some just take a little longer than others, and that is ok.

I mean look at this face!!:)


2 comments:

Chrissy Cash said...

I don't think it's taken her too long at all! She's doing great and if she needs to pee in the landscaping, well, just consider it free fertilizer! Dave Ramsey would be so proud! HAHAH!!!! GO BELLA!! :)

Taylor and Meagan Ethridge said...

hahaaaaa oH My this makes me laugh. So funny! I can just picture you standing there with her in the yard. Cant wait to tell this one at her rehearsal dinner ;)