Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just for me!


This next post is really just for matt and I. I have several notebooks filled with the girls growth info and the things they have done since they were born, but since my sweet Alyssa loves to get those notebooks and write in them or tear out the pages, I decided I would just post their info on here!

I am going to address both of my sweeties in this one post since they share the day of their birthday. They are 2 1/2 years apart to the day! This age difference has worked out perfect for us!



Alyssa Lauren
4 years old
37 lbs.
you are growing like a weed
you LOVE:
to swim
geno's pizza
chick fil a
taco bell
steak
potatoes
fruit snacks
donuts
corn on the cob
french fries
salad
salsa
ice cream
popsicles
to sing
to dance
to talk about Jesus
others
to play pretend
to annoy your sister
to love on your sister
to wrestle daddy the second he walks in the door
to go anywhere
to fly
the lake
church
Jesus
your nana's and papa's
to make others laugh
craft projects
to shop with mommy
to go to the play area at the mall
the park
jewelry
clothes
shoes
purses
your trampoline

These last 4 years have been a blast with you, Alyssa. You have taught us so much and we love you more everyday. You are such a joy to be around and you have such a love of life. there is not a day that goes by that we do not thank the Lord for you. We know the Lord has great plans for you.
Jeremiah 29:22
Keep your eyes on the Lord and he will always direct you.
We are so proud of you and so proud to be your mom and dad!

Bella Grace
18 months
YOu weigh 21lbs. (little runt)
You wear 12-18 month clothes
you are in the 80th percent in your height.
You are very funny
so sweet
so loving
you love to just come sit in our lap and just hug on us. Oh how we love that! I pray you will always want to love on others.
You love:
chicken (you can put away some chick fil a nuggets)
yogurt
mashed potatoes
corn
grean beans
any fruit
most veggies ( you still love baby food for a snack or side)
fruit snacks
you LOVE suckers (yes she has had suckers...mom of the year)
chips
taco bell or any taco
spaghetti
you love shoes
to play
to jump on the trampoline
broccoli
coleslaw
Pretty much any food:)
baths
milk
juice
water
ice cream
to smile
to laugh
to be on the move
donuts
going to church
going to Mothers Day Out

YOu are not a fan of swimming. YOu love your nap and you sleep great at night. You still take about a 3 hour nap everyday (sometimes more) and you go to bed at 7pm and wake up between 7 and 8 am. YOu have always been a great sleeper and for that I am so thankful.

Bella Grace you have been such a blessing to daddy and I. You just keep smiling and keep loving on others and we know you will do great things for the kingdom.

“Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12



5 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

And...............

Chrissy Cash said...

What is just for you? This post? I'll be checking back for more! :)

Sarah Ward said...

Had no idea that it alreay posted!! haha! Ok here it is!:)

The Jordon Family said...

Awesome post to do for yourself. It's the perfect way to keep up with your kiddos!
I love it. Sorry about my first post " And".... all I saw was "Just for me!" and nothing else so I was curious :)
Love ya!

Chrissy Cash said...

Cute post! I thought I'd check back this morning and see if it said anything else. :)