Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hips...





So Alyssa is into posing! Quiet a little model I must say! I am pretty sure she is just what modeling agencies are looking for. I am waiting for the phone to ring any minute with an offer! :)



So out of no where the other day I said, "Alyssa smile at me so I can take your picture." She said, "Ok, Hips!" I was with my friend Chrissy and her little girl Maddie and chrissy and I looked at eachother like where did she learn that!! It was pretty funny. Something she does quiet often now! So, I will leave you with little miss Hips herself!!:)



Please excuse the garb she has on. There was no prompting here. None!!



look at that precious little face!! Please stop growing so fast!!

2 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Look at her!!! She's so cute and funny!
Getting way too big too fast !
Slow down baby girl

Sarah Ward said...

No kidding! Why do they have to grow so fast??