Monday, May 11, 2009

5k and Mother's Day

This was a busy weekend for us. I have been training for a 5k that took place this weekend. It was so much fun. A few girls from our small group class, and Jody (my sister-n-law) ran this race and it was such a great time. I can't wait to run another one in two weeks. I know it is just a little over 3 miles, but it is such a sense of accomplishment for me. To have trained for something and completed it feels awesome!

Yesterday was a great day! Went to church as usual, and then went out for a Mother's Day lunch with Matt and the sweetest girls ever! Alyssa is just so precious and hilarious, and Bella is just the happiest, sweetest baby I have ever known!!:) I am sure Alyssa was just as sweet, but now she can talk back;) I am so thankful for the blessing of two amazing little girls! God has truly blessed our family and there is no greater joy than to raise these little girls!!

1 comment:

The Jordon Family said...

You are my 5k hero!! That is such a great accomplishment.. I am very proud of you!
Also, you are an awsome mom so you deserved a great day!!