Sunday, August 10, 2008

Laughing till it hurts...

Oh my goodness. The things your children do! I think this tops them all! Alyssa cames in tonight and said she wanted to go swimming, and I told her it was raining so we would have to wait. Next thing I know she comes in with her swimsuit on...Well, somewhat! Get ready for some laughter! I was laughing so hard i could not breathe and tears were coming down my face!! I managed to get the camera and capture these shots!!!!

By the way, Please excuse my child's hair! We really do clean her up and put clothes on her!! I promise!

4 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

You go Baby Girl ! That's the way most people wear their swimsuits these days ! Let those cheeks shine ! :)
That is the funniest thing ever ! I was still laughing late last night when I was cleaning the kitchen ! Love It !
Janie

Angela said...

Bless her little heart. That girl wants to go swim, Mama!

Anonymous said...

HIIIIIIIlarious!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on baby girl number 2!!
Hope to see you soon-

Jody Wood Whitehead said...

Oh my!! That is stinking hilarious. I laughed soooo hard at the booty-shot!