Monday, August 18, 2008

Frist Day of School...

Well Alyssa started her first day of preschool today. She woke up not thrilled with the fact that she was going to school, but she ended up having a great time and a wonderful day. She is the only girl with 6 little boys so that should be interesting! I am praying she does not come home talking about any boyfriends anytime soon! Or really, EVER!! She informed me today that she did not want to go and play with her friends at school, but that obviously changed once she noticed there were no little girls in there! She was the QUEEN!!
I will have some pictures to post soon!!

1 comment:

The Jordon Family said...

SWEET !! I can't wait to see the pics :)
Your a big girl now Alyssa , guess I can't call you baby girl anymore :( ...
Love Y'all
Janie and Micayla :)