Friday, March 7, 2008

Up all night=back at the Dr. today...

Last night was a flashback of what having a newborn is like. I was up about ever 30 minutes to an hour with Alyssa. She is still running a fever so we are headed back to the Dr. this morning. She has been up for good since 4am. Yes, that's right, 4 AM! At this point, I woke my wonderful husband and said his time had come so he layed on the couch with her till 6 this morning and I slept. It felt so good to sleep for 2 solid hours. I remember those days.

I am having my doubts that another little one will be in the picture any time soon. Well, at least until the flu is gone and I get my child back!

We need prayer today! Thanks!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Girl. I'm so sorry you've had a sick little one. And let me tell you.... newborn nights are NO fun! I had forgotten just how not fun! I hope she is feeling better. I know that's so sad for you, too, when your baby is sick.