Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend...








We had a great weekend. Saturday, we took Alyssa to an Egg Hunt and she had a great time. She was not sure what to do at first, but as soon as she saw the other kids with their eggs she was all in! I was running all over the place as well looking for eggs. (Bet you would have loved to see that?!!?)



We had a great day today at church. We had 3 services that we had to sing at. We ate lunch and headed home, took some pictures, and all of us took naps. I love Sunday afternoon naps! It has been a great relaxing day at the Ward house.





These pictures are from our wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok- Soooooooo I'm totally excited !!! I've found another blogger-- Yay! I just looked at your profile and found you site! have you seen ours? mines on my page as well- I'm pretty addicted- makes me feel like I've been able to do something intelligent during the day =) anway- I'll be checking your page.

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

I am a little disappointed about the lack of updating!!!!