Friday, March 14, 2014

Low Key Kind of Week.

This week has been a pretty low key week for us. We returned Monday from Virginia and celebrated the Mr. And his b-day with the girls. Then Alyssa and I went on a run!  
She's a mess. She loves to run with momma, and I love having her as my partner. 
Just one of my all time fav meals. Chicken Alfredo. I love carbs. It's real, folks. 
Bless it. She sure has it rough. 
Yep, I let my child hang out of the sunroof at parent pick up. So any of you who saw a kid hanging out the top of a car...it was mine. She's only little once and next year I will be picking HER up in that line so I'm living it up with her. If you see her on the hood of the car... don't think anything it of it. #livinginthemoment
Now this is a car wash. They had my car washed before I went through the tunnel. Please and thank you.
Pretty sure I freaked them out and almost ran over a worker. Drive and neutral are  NOT the same thing. In case you wondered. The end.  Moving on. 
My kids. They do NOt have the same idea of clean as I do. My little Alyssa she sure is a hoarder.  Everything is special to her and has a purpose in her room.  I love that she savors the smallest things and that she values what she has.  It sure blessed my heart to find this little gift in the middle of her chaotic closet. 
She's precious and I find these little notes all the time. I pray she learns to clean up a little better, but that she will never stop writing us these sweet notes. 
Oh my hubs. He's so good to me. He knows the way to my heart. I know some girls hate getting flowers, but I love nothing more than having fresh flowers in my house. He loves to bless me and he did just that today. 

It's been a good week. Low key and relaxing. Just what the Ward's needed. 

No comments: