Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

Matt and I started ourThanksgiving morning out by doing the Turkey Run 10k.  It was soooo cold, but so fun.  It was a great start to a wonderful day!
I love seeing the Greatness of God through the sunrise and sunsets of each day! 
Brrr...
Exactly...and all the other 50 things I'm about to stuff my face with!;)
On our way!  Bright-eyed and bushy-taled:)
We decided we would clean up for the day!  I like him..a lot!  One of the million reasons I am thankful each and every day.  Life with Matt is more than I could have dreamed and I am blessed to be by his side day in and day out.
I sure do love my tender hearted, soft spirited little girl.  
Oh these people. I love them so!
We ended the day with a nap of course!  

What a great year we have had.  The Lord has showered us with blessings.  We are thankful that we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with all of our families this year. It makes life a little more special!

No comments: