Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fun filled weekend.

Our weekend consisted of lots of swimming. 
Smoking a little meat!:)
Eating yummy dessert. 
Playing with the toys we were selling at our garage sale!  Of course these blocks haven't seen the light of day in months but boy howdy you bring them out to sale and they instantly become "my favorite thing ever!"  Ps. We still sold them!:)
whats a garage sale without a lemonade and cookie sale too!?!
A sleepover with uncle Michael and a trip to this amazing playground!
They sure had a blast and were spoiled to no end!
A trip to Pack Rat for some looking around!:)
A car ride to and fro...

We had a great weekend. It was exhausting...garage sales are not for the weak. They are some serious work but soooo worth it!:). 

Blessed by this life I get to live and the people I get to live it with!  God is good!

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. Psalms 139:16 


No comments: