Monday, January 11, 2010

2010..really?

So is it just me or is it completely crazy it is already 2010? I was born in 83 and now it is 2010. I have been married to my dream man for almost 7 years and have 2 sweet and beautiful little girls. Where has time gone? I know life is just going to continue fly right by me, so I am just going to enjoy every second of it!

I am not really one to think about new years resolutions, but there are a few things I am looking forward to this year and a few things I want to do better! SO, here they are!!

*I want to deepen my walk with Christ this year. I know that sounds so cliche, but I want to seek him in the smallest things. I want to sit down daily to just listen for Him and talk to Him and learn from Him and His word. I just want to be so immersed in the Lord that He comes out in all that I do and say!

*I want to be a better mom and wife. I am so blessed to have these 3 wonderful people in my lie and I want to show them more of my love!

*I want to serve others more. Send out more thank you notes and thinking of you notes!

*I want to become more organized this year. It is so hard with little ones, but we are getting there and I am loving it! I have become obsessed with storage bins and EVERYTHING having its perfect place!!:)

*I am looking forward to traveling this year. Mexico in June with Matt and Alyssa! We will miss Bella Boo, but we are looking forward to taking Alyssa on a fun trip just the 3 of us!

*My best friend is having a precious baby in September and we are so thrilled!

*I want to read more. I want to increase my knowledge. I don't ever want to stop learning!

So here it is...kind of boring, but that's what is on my list!!




1 comment:

Chrissy Cash said...

Awe - I love your whole list and I love that we made your list of things you are excited about/looking forward to this year! Thanks for being such an amazing friend and thanks for being excited with us! I love you!!