Thursday, August 20, 2009

Terrible...

Yep...that's me! Terrible at blogging! Man I feel like I have missed out on so many good blogging opportunities lately. Usually I feel as if I have nothing interesting enough to blog about. No one really wants to know what we did today....I mean, do they? You know I have decided as boring as we may sound, I want to take note of everything we do as a family and everything, little or small, that the girls are doing or saying! Alyssa is one funny kid and I never want to forget her humor and the things she says that just make me belly laugh!! So, I have decided my new goal is to blog 2 times a week! I know that does not seem like much, but after realizing it has been over a month since my last post I think this is a GOAL for me!! I get so busy and too much time passes by and I know everyone misses hearing from me!! So..here's to blogging more!

Stay tuned! I think I am going to post again today!!! Let's see if that actually happens:)

2 comments:

Ben and Kristen said...

I am with you on the blogging thing. I love to read other people's, but don't like taking the time to update my own, and like you said, does anybody really want to know that anyway?
I love to hear about your days!
Hope you are having a great summer.
Kristen

The Jordon Family said...

OK speaking of terrible... I can't believe I didn't even see this post!! I want to see pics of you all and hear all about everything you all do.. but, I'm with you.. I blog now just to keep pictures posted of my kiddos and to have something to look back on later.. I love reading your post's so please keep them coming!