Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hard at work...

We have been hard at work trying to get the nursery ready for Bella Grace. Yes I know we have plenty of time, but I just want to get it done and finished before I am too big to want to do it! It is looking sooo cute. Her colors are turquoise, choc. brown, and a mint/lime green. It is just adorable. I will have pictures to post really soon. Hopefully in the next few days we will be completely done! YAY! Mission almost accomplished!!

On another note, Alyssa is a little stinker! She is just so stinkin funny sometimes. Though, not taking naps during naptime is not real funny to mommy who needs her naps!
Yesterday was probably my tiredest day of all and what day did she decide not to nap? YESTERDAY!!! She layed in her bed (some) and talked and played, and the rest of the time was sneaking in her closet to get into all her bags. I came in the room and it was a disaster! SHe had bags everywhere and stuff everywhere. The first words out of her mouth were. "Mommy I didn't find a binky!" I was like oh really...since you have not had a binky in months...WHO KNOWS!! Needless to say little miss giggle box did not fall asleep. I guess I should not complain too much, she at least stays in her bed or room for a couple hours and "rests."
Oh the JOYS!

4 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

That is so funny, and sweet! She really is a good little girl! She didn't even come out and bother you at all mommy :)..
I can't wait to see the nursery!! Hurry up Matt! Just kidding.. I know his painting is done.. Hurry up Sarah :)JK- Love ya!

Nate and Alicia Brown said...

I want to see some pictures. My curiousity is killing me! I'm sure it will be adorable.

Ben and Kristen said...

Jonathan is doing the same thing!!! He sleeps during nap time about once a week now. I haven't moved him out of his crib yet and he doesn't climb out so at least he's still contained. I have started giving him books after he's been in there an hour or so and that keeps him quiet for at least another hour.

Angela said...

I tagged you. check my blog.