Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby # 2...

We went to the Dr. today and found out that Baby # 2 is a girl! We are still throwing around names, but we are aiming towards " Bella Grace." I have always loved the name and Matt did not like it at all for Alyssa but loves it this time around! Weird!?!?!
I was so sure that this one was a boy. I had a name all ready "Christian Matthew" and the room done up in my head. This just shows that God is in control of every situation!
We could not be more excited. I am looking forward to raising 2 little girls. I always wanted a sister and I am so excited Alyssa will be able to share that bond with her sister! Matt is very excited for another little girl! I think he was pulling for a girl the whole time!! So sweet! He is way out numbered now!! YAY!!

5 comments:

Ben and Kristen said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Angela said...

CONGRATULATIONS! There is something special about sweet little sisters. Plus, buying for a boy is not NEARLY as fun! I'm so happy for ya'll.

Devin and Kristin Day said...

Congratulations!!! Im so excited for you guys. From some reason I really thought you were going to have a to. lol

Taylor and Meagan Ethridge said...

YAY We are soo excited! She will be beautiful just like Alyssa

The Jordon Family said...

Yay, another lunch partner !!
Sorry for being so slow at writing this, I'm not too smart when it comes to blogging, but I'll catch on quick !
I love you guys, and can't wait to see the sweet , new baby girl !!
Love, YAY FOR GIRLS :)
Janie